Hearing Treatment Financing
Serving Vancouver WA And The Surrounding Areas
Evergreen Audiology proudly offers hearing treatment financing for all of your hearing health needs with Northwest Access Fund.
Want to Finance Your Hearing Treatment?
Low-interest loans from Northwest Access Fund (NWAF) help Washington and Oregon residents with hearing loss afford the technology they need. NWAF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution. They provide funding to people with disabilities to purchase assistive technology and achieve greater independence.
Hearing Treatment Financing Eligibility
- Washington and Oregon residents who need hearing aids and/or ALDs (Assistive Listening Devices)
- Households with any income level may apply for a loan. NWAF considers all sources of income, including disability and other social security payments.
Loans carry a fixed 5% interest rate and may be repayable for up to five years. Automatic monthly withdrawals from your account help ensure you don’t miss a payment. There are no fees to apply, or for early payoff.
Will I Be Approved for Hearing Treatment Financing?
NWAF evaluates each application on a case-by-case basis. Considered factors include:
- Proven ability to repay the loan
- Debt-to-income ratio
- Credit history*
*Lack of credit history or a poor credit score are not disqualifiers. If the applicant has a history of credit problems, they must demonstrate that there is a workable plan to address these problems.
How to Apply for Hearing Treatment Financing
- Apply online, by mail, or by email. Contact NWAC for questions about the application.
- Your application will be reviewed by staff for completeness. NWAC will obtain a credit report, and may call you for additional information.
- Once the application is complete, it will be submitted to their Loan Review Committee, which meets twice monthly. Their staff will keep you updated regarding the progress of your application.
- If the Committee approves your application, NWAC will send you a Promissory Note and other loan documents. Once these closing documents are signed and returned, they will pay Evergreen Audiology directly.
- If your application is not approved, we will tell you why, and try to help you identify other resources.
“Independence is priceless. We make it affordable.”
The average hearing aid loan is to the tune of about $3,250. (That’s less than $100 a month, and it is usually paid in 35 months.) NWAC has disbursed over 1,100 loans, with a lending total of over $4,350,000. When surveyed, 100% of borrowers said they would recommend a Northwest Access Fund Loan.*
*10% of total borrowers surveyed.